Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - Friends

Double-page supporter
A friend of mine also spit on my stuff once on purpose, needless to say we stopped being friends after I punched the bitch on his throat. DISGUSTING.

Double-page supporter
Damn. I thought it was gonna be a Bocky redemption arc, but that Loli bullying hurt even more than the last one.

@Mikhail Thank god it didn't. Chapter was nice, but that ending would have been super blindsiding. Author kept thinking their manga was gonna get axed, lol.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Lily. And I still don't know who the hell is the girl in the cover in front of baka.

Edit : in the description of the manga, it's still Sakuchi instead of Kikuchi

Yamamoto is definitely the real problem. She is an insane chunni after all, who gets counseling from sensei several times. It's a wonder why he continues to try to have her respond to him in anything other than chunni language. I'm surprised it only took until after exams for Tanaka to recover from the torturous studying she went through.

I hate to say it, but Lily getting annihilated by Tanaka's saliva was one of the best parts of this chapter. RIP Lily.

Insane chunni + occult freak in supplementary lessons every day: please give us at least a bonus chapter of that.

wota is the cutest girl and also the scariest girl in this manga

...actually that might be Majo

so the part where they went to the pig farm in the anime was an anime-original scene? kinda nice imo.

Users who are viewing this thread