Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - Hime

VIP
Fuck, this is some hot stuff. Like they literally had hot rocks in this stuff. So hot it burns through my brain and make my eyes water.

Banned
Baka actually saved an entire family with her bluntness. I think i am starting to see why her friends could put up with her

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is so good. Baka is just the realest OG, she is one hell of a friend

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck a chapter which genuinely makes Baka likable, not just tolerable but actually likable.

Dex-chan lover
For the first time in 77 chapters, Baka became best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Impossible, back then majo say she will single for age. When she bet will she marriage first or robo success first. Or something like that

I just see my gf cry today. When I see uta's tears, I cry, too. Damn, women, your tears are the greatest weapon in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, wasn't expecting a decent Feels chapter from this series of all things. Good job for once Baka.

Dex-chan lover
Baka, save a family business and change a girl life to better with her to stupidity and bluntness

A feels chapter from the most unlikely manga, and the feels are facilitated by the most unlikely character. Goddamn, Baka.

Users who are viewing this thread