Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - Hime

I see Tanaka appreciated pigs way before she started working at the farm.
Truly admirable.

Dex-chan lover
I was mostly certain that Tanaka pairing with someone was impossible. Bino proved me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
When no prince has the balls to help you in your time of need, ALWAYS go with the Baka.

Dex-chan lover
Majime? Lily. No, Baka, that's who the real harem master of this manga is. Sometimes it even starts to seem to me that this manga are shonen harem about a womanly looking guy in girl's school.

@KatouEgao Interacting with a new character reveals the unexpected positive influence of MC .. a good melodrama cheers up. Reader: Wow, will they fucked?

Aggregator gang
Baka is the hero this manga deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Man, I wish I could make things improve just by calling them shit over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
She actually was a positive influence in someone's life, and in a huge way. What a fucking twist. Holy crap, that was wholesome.

This was the last series I expected be tearjerking.

Baka might stupid at anything but that's the main point to become future entrepreneur damn

Double-page supporter
This shitposting manga sucker punching with the feels again baka bless

mannnnnn that one railroad of story who know baka san is sometime a good person well she is stupid but that one good way threat her kouhai damnnnn need season 2

@REMasher
to be fair Baka did everyone in the main cast some good. gave Ota the push to do with her DIE DEMOCRACY manga. makes Robo smile, which nobody else can pull if memory serves. arguably does Loli some good, poor girl can't stay pure forever. and so on.
the only one suffering is Waseda :)

Gotta love how this manga flawlessly alternates between being a massive shitpost and wholesomely heartwarming.

Users who are viewing this thread