Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Youth

Dex-chan lover
I was trying to spot the difference. but i failed. But hey Vol. 8! Thanks for the chapter.

i counted six differences before i realized that i was wasting my time trying to find them all.

Dex-chan lover
Still better than TikTok. However, I may be too boomer for that.

P.S. On the last page, Baka was along with the protagonist of another Bino's manga? Strange, I thought JnM's protagonist was Ota.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was a fucking funny chapter

I couldn't see any differences
I really suck at this game

Dex-chan lover
The 11 differences:
Untitled.png

Say

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan It's an ad to promote the release of vol 8 of JnM and vol 2 of uchuu toka
And Baka is the protagonist of JnM, or at least the icon of the manga. All promo centers around her or the trio as a whole

Double-page supporter
They're a riot, lol. I'm surprised they didn't get scolded for being loud.

Dex-chan lover
@Say I know that Baka is the most popular character and Japanese fans even joke that this is a manga about Baka's harem, but after watching the anime and past volumes, it seemed to me that Ota is a distinct protagonist and avatar of the author.

Say

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan didn't get that feeling myself. I felt like baka always carried the manga and anime. The best thing about this manga is that you can argue that any of the cast is the protagonist, since they all get a decent spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Ota is definitely the author's self insert, that's confirmed. Pretty sure she even based Waseda on her husband and then had Ota fall in love with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Say I dont know. Ota is the only character whose personal life we ​​have seen in both senses and she is the only one of the main trio whose personality is not defined by her quirk as the main personality trait. However, we can argue about this forever.

@Darklight99 I know, in one omake, she even drew her trip with her husband, which out of context looked like Waseda's trip with an adult Ota.

Dex-chan lover
Now this felt like an absolutely realistic chapter. Totally just a group of friends being a group of friends.

Dex-chan lover
god damn, too real and wholesome for a Baka chapter, i'm implressed

Users who are viewing this thread