Joshikousei To Ouji Chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
@galladeguy you know what's funny. I just commented pretty much the exact same thing you just told me to someone else without looking at your comment first.

Dex-chan lover
@hiro007 I think not. I think it was just a two volumes from the start.

@chrispower110 Eme just became a highschool girl so she is 15/16 and Momo is an elementary schoolgirl so she is between 6 and 10 but i assume she is more between 8 and 10 so we are on a 6/8 age gap.

Dex-chan lover
finally it happened!! the confession! the kiss!!! am happy!

but god i wish this series wasn't so short

am so sad its only 2 volumes but nonetheless this series was great and is one of my fave yuri series

Dex-chan lover
They didn't waste time, they didn't introduce an enemy or something stupid, this ended in a high note with a kiss... I'm fine with this!! and lol with the final twist hahaha.
Thanks a lot!

lol I want to see the parents face considering her big sister seems to be into something too~

This reeks of the axe. Kind of sucks, since I think there are a few different routes and characters this could explore. Ended satisfyingly, though, so I ain't gonna complain too hard. Thank you to the fellow(s) who worked on this; your work is appreciated.

Aggregator gang
It really didn't feel satisfying to me at all...
It feels like the last 2 chapters were just prepared beforehand by the author for the moment he/she runs out of actual ideas for what to do in his/her manga.

It felt like the manga was in just its beginning parts, really, and then it... ended. Just like that.

Dex-chan lover
I think this ended well. A will-they-won't-they plot only lasts until they do, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread