Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

ivv

Dex-chan lover
black haired girl: Dont worry best friend. I've already prepared the nice boat :)

"Why is this monthly?" someone said?

you do realize how long it took for the artist to draw a single page? not counting the time spent of thinking the drafts of how it's going to be executed as a scene..

from sketch to lineart then finalizing?
sure it's fast if you are a mangaka with big names like one piece that have dozens of assistants..

I draw things myself, and I can assure you it's not that simple.

people these days.... so entitled.

ohhh no, Chad Sensei start to have lewd dream of his students....... this is starting to look good?!
also this's too lewd for me, i need my monthly Raoul dose ASAP ( but still that dream is hot)

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the people I feel like I can understand and sympathize with, I would not expect it'd be with sensei in that sort of a situation.

@gussygoose
Just wanted to say, that you come off much more obnoxious than the one person (one!) who merely wrote "why is this monthly", with your high-and-mighty approach. The guy most likely meant "I like the story, so I wish I had more of it", rather than: "how dare the author be so lazy". Take that edge off, mate.

@Solipsist tl;dr if that was really the case, then I admit it's my wrong.

But you see his sentence really can be interpreted broadly, and since at the time writing that nasty comment of mine, the rate of reading people being "entitled" on the net is high, so automatically i assume that he is. If only he writes longer, this kind of misunderstanding won't happen.

I still did use "people these days" instead of "kids these days". That's a last second thought before i finally posted the comment.

And me, taking an example of myself because it's really not simple to draw, the result may seems simple to some others, but hours are put into it.

Dex-chan lover
What if you wanted some wholesome ecchi manga but japan says forced drama.

Fed-Kun's army
@gussygoose
The fact that you have the SKILL to admit faults is rare, and I already am a big fan of yours now.

Not many people own up these days. And you are a beacon of hope that arguments online won't always end in stalemates.

Banned
Why do you have to hide. There's nothing to be afraid of. Just explain yourself sensei.

Ok, it's getting sicker with this dream of him and the second half of the last chapter overall. Don't think it can be considered as wholesome anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread