Josou Aniki, Josou Kuse no Ani wo Motsu Otouto - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
”It’s not like my big brother is trans or anything” yeah they just happen to only present themselves as a woman, wear exclusively women’s clothing and generally seem happy living as woman, this is completely ordinary cis people behaviour

Double-page supporter
”It’s not like my big brother is trans or anything” yeah they just happen to only present themselves as a woman, wear exclusively women’s clothing and generally seem happy living as woman, this is completely ordinary cis people behaviour
Dont know man there a lot crossplayer have girlfriend or married

Dex-chan lover
Well, wanting to be a woman and wanting to look like a woman is actually different no matter how similar they might look in people's eyes.

I'm not the same but I always try to look androgynous. Its just a choice of fashion. I was never uncomfortable being a boy or wanted to be a girl. I'm not really the same as them but I guess the mindset is pretty similar. Just a choice of looks is all. Being trans is beyond just looking the part, its wanting to actually be the other gender.

Dex-chan lover
if the younger brother had genuinely wanted to crossdress, then just leave the option open, dont force it on him, and hell do it eventually. forcing people into presentations they dont identify with is very likely to give them dysphoria

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's bound to happen if that kind of comment appears here.

Personally crossdressing to look cute like a girl and wanting to be a girl isn't the same at all, even if you try to spin whatever is on your mind it's still not gonna be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread