Josou Danshi wa Skirt wo Nugitai!

Group Leader
I like this, there was a actually another manga with same premise except it the guy could actually changed gender. Sadly it was one of those that relied on viewership and comments to continue serialization. This is better though in a lot of ways except the girls face when her phobia acts up in the other one the girl just beats him up iirc.

Double-page supporter
I like this, there was a actually another manga with same premise except it the guy could actually changed gender. Sadly it was one of those that relied on viewership and comments to continue serialization. This is better though in a lot of ways except the girls face when her phobia acts up in the other one the girl just beats him up iirc.
Name?

Dex-chan lover
Glorious start. I tend to get a bit uncomfortable with crossdressing stories where the guy lies to be close to a girl, but he's so pure and she's lying worse, so their shittiness to each other balances out.
understandable. My same issue with it is that it usually reeks of predators (not to say another word). But in this one, the wolf is clearly the other one.

Group Leader
Some people might want to know why we haven't released any English chapter since chapter 5, and you might be thinking we dropped this one. So, I'm here to assure you that we aren't going to drop this series. It's just our staff have been busy with rl stuff, so we have to delay a little bit.

But don't worry, we'll keep translating this series as long as we can.

Some people might want to know why we haven't released any English chapter since chapter 5, and you might be thinking we dropped this one. So, I'm here to assure you that we aren't going to drop this series. It's just our staff have been busy with rl stuff, so we have to delay a little bit.

But don't worry, we'll keep translating this series as long as we can.
:‎D

Fed-Kun's army
it's surprisingly really good so far! I'm looking forward to future chapters!

Tamako is so carnivorous :worry:

Honestly i like it but if in the end he ends up not being mad or annoyed or something like he whats to keep crossdressing after all that talk of how hes a man ima be pressed

Group Leader
I’m currently searching for a typesetter for this series, if you can accept the translation workload being slow and interested in working on this one plz dm me on MD or join our server!

This is a toxic relationship, the girl likes to tease him, and he gets embarrassed and depriving himself of the things he likes, and he doesn't seem to like crossdressing either. I hope he at least is angry when he finds out she knows.

Users who are viewing this thread