Josou shite Off-Kai ni Sanka shite mita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
🥚?

Also, Cocoa really needed this opportunity to develop comfort in her own skin (Yes, I know we're doing some heckery with the pronouns - people in drag can use she/her if they want), but, damn, if only I could pull off what she does so mercilessly easily.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
🥚?

Also, Cocoa really needed this opportunity to develop comfort in her own skin (Yes, I know we're doing some heckery with the pronouns - people in drag can use she/her if they want), but, damn, if only I could pull off what she does so mercilessly easily.
life would indeed be a lot more simple if all it took to flawlessly pass as a man/woman was a different hairstyle or wig, and masculine/feminine clothes (with makeup seemingly being an optional thing)

Dex-chan lover
life would indeed be a lot more simple if all it took to flawlessly pass as a man/woman was a different hairstyle or wig, and masculine/feminine clothes (with makeup seemingly being an optional thing)
Makeup is counterproductive for me. Even after 6.5 years of HRT I wouldn’t wear it aside being goth for nostalgic lols.

There should be experts on stuff like this in every major city, who make house calls to give advice.

Dex-chan lover
🥚?

You really pokin the bear. A little moron might show up and have a tantrum.
…heheheheh

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ah is it time for a new member to join the group? the pool guy (who might not be one for so long)?

Dex-chan lover
Actually I had the comfort in one's own body notion planned for a bit. I think that's the main idea of the arc.
I saw it more as “as oneself”, as the former has connotations that go beyond the content of the work.
I’m not saying I DISagree, just that my opinion sits at “I choose to reserve all judgement“.
I LOVE his mom

Dex-chan lover
I saw it more as “as oneself”, as the former has connotations that go beyond the content of the work.
I’m not saying I DISagree, just that my opinion sits at “I choose to reserve all judgement“.
I LOVE his mom
agreed regarding spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread