Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

This is one of my favorite manga, and its so underrated. This manga is released in my country but only up to vol 20, and I think the publisher drop this series because its not sell well. It has been 2-3 years since vol 20 released here.

Thx for the scanlation, I hope you can finish this series.

Thanks for translating this gem. Read everything in one go and can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching the anime few years ago, i think its in the first 20 anime i watched when i got hooked with the anime world. It would be nice if we can get it fully translated, i would happily read the whole story.

Aggregator gang
>I remember watching the anime a few years ago
WHAHAHA, this has an anime?!? For sure going to watch it.

Contributor
Kind of tangential, but I recently finished Gekkou Jourei and discovered Fukuda was the lead assistant for it in the early volumes. I pretty much adore everything Fujita Kazuhiro puts out, so it made me love this manga even more in turn.

A relatively standard shounen series. Pretty decent though you wouldn't miss much if you didn't read it.

Group Leader
so what's the difference between this and the alternative one?

@VladV

It seems this is a retelling of the original, that then also got expanded much more. The characters and core concepts are the same between the two with a few differences here and there. If you just read this and not the original you won't miss anything.
Also, fyi the anime adaptation seems to have mixed the two.

Double-page supporter
Can someone upload chapter 105 to 117 from INP-Mangaz and chapter 118 & 119 from Animeace Scans pls? Thanks.

And what happend to chapter 60 to 66?

Dex-chan lover
look at all those covers, d'oh, seems we'll have alot to catch up to

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, more than seeing the new chapters I’d like the missing ones

@vasko again thank you for translating this! I hope you guys can make it till chapter 300+ although it's certainly going to be a hard one.

Double-page supporter
Thanks you very much for the Re-Upload? May I ask whats about Chapter 60 to 66?

Group Leader
@Predatornoa 60-66 were made by Hetigarn scans, I think? I don't know why, but a giant chunk of their releases just randomly doesn't work? And it's not deleted, since it physically exists on the site. No clue why this happened, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread