Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Hello Mummy Clap Team, i have to thanks you.
Because, i can see finally the following of the story after the volume 12.
Being a french reader, the Delcourt/Tonkam publisher take in hostage in series, not cancelling it after five years without a volume out.
So thanks a lot !

@ShiroiRyu

Pas de souci! Nous sommes heureux que vous pouvez jouir de ces ouvrages, comme nous aussi certainement 💞 Merci pour le soutien!

When you understand the story still has a long way to go but then you look at the covers and you see there are 32 volumes total🙃

Dex-chan lover
Wow the gun has a revolving cylinder? For some reason i thought it was a flintlock

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they filled the gap between chapters. I didn't even realize. Time to pick this up again. Will have to restart from the beginning.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
isn't this finished translated already?
i remember the ending was
a harem photo with their kids
wait, there's an alternate.... but it isn't finished as well.
did I went to future or mad?

Group Leader
@ivv Nah, the scans for this Mushi stopped on chapter 66, and we picked it up almost a year ago. There's no other English translation.

The alternative is a monthly version of Mushibugyou. The Joujuu Senjin series is a longer, weekly retelling of the alternative one.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
@Vasko thanks,
I saw that the other was only 3 volumes.
that might be the one i've read

Dex-chan lover
Guys i have like almost 20 on my reading bookmark, should i start this because this looks really good just from the summary..

@calmbreez it's a harem ending soo

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread