Judge Lee Han Young

I can,t help but think that his *friend* will be his greatest enemy, and that he was a rat all along.

Author being lazy as fuck. With only minimal knowledge how things works irl, he she try to make thi manhwa. Even a nobody like me aware how judges works, this manhwa is complete bullshit regarding how accurate it portrays judiciary system.

Nice nice! After reading medical return and again my life. Reading another like this is actually great ✨💛 thank you translators and scanlators! hope u don't drop this one

I don't think a judge can do an investigation by himself/herself (at least in SK). But aside from that, I like the MC and the comedy of the manhwa.

I hope this turns into a K-drama or an anime

Dex-chan lover
Good shit, I'd love to see this as a K-drama.... the art's great, and yall gotta remember this is a different country in a different time in a semi-realistic format, so if you downvote it because it feels like Ace Attorney if they were a judge, then why are you here when there's clearly a supernatural tag? I mean it's only used every other case.
Today's standards this is mid 8's at the least. In previous standards a 8 is perfectly fine

Users who are viewing this thread