Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 32 - Fake Smile

Dex-chan lover
@Prieszt That scene was clearly assuming some creative license for the sake of progressing the plot. In the first place, exactly from how far can you even recognise a person with naked eyes in good light? Maybe 500 meters max if you are sufficiently familiar with the person and know whom to expect. In this chapter the mountains seemed occasionally kilometers away, occasionally they looked like tiny, mysterious mounds bordering the town (though they would still be at least that 500 meters away). The assassin dude simply needed to see Kazami for the sake of the story, and so he did.

She should be his waifu once he frees her, those are manga rules

Dex-chan lover
Was it already explained why the assassin guy was calling him “your eminence”? Do i need to go back and reread?

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Everyone in that world treats summoned people like a unique existence, referring to them as Your Eminence, Your Highness, and Your Holiness, depending on translation, or per person, i don't know, they keep shuffling through those. Though the ass in Hydra, wanted to mine his brain for anything of value, when he thought he was dying, so they aren't all being respectful when they use those terms.

He just assumed that the dragon was controlled by MC, nobody else would tame a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Also sidenote, can we get rid of the fucking annoying "oneesama, oneesama!!" little sister shithead? At least recognize aid when you receive it, you dumbfuck brat.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the dragon crush the road on their way back to hydra?

Fed-Kun's army
So, a new enemy? "Rebel army", "the West". Not sure if they are the same faction, or two factions working together. Curious about the role a vet can have in a political fight. The other side is intelligent enough to use diversions and target the food supplies.

Also, it's high time Shingo bought Liz. Her life is at risk if she stays with Doni any longer.

Dex-chan lover
awwww yeah. time to legally acquire an unreasonably strong and sassy dog-girl bodyguard

@episode
not if he's not running. big wide feet means the weight(force) is distributed over a wide area. Think of it like snowshoes preventing you from sinking. as long as there isn't tremendous force, like from running, jumping, or stomping, it should be fine.

@Kaarme @Prieszt
magic, my dudes.

Pretty sure he should get more than a severe case of dragonsickness, being thrown around at that G-force while holding on nothing but spiky dragon scale 🤒

Dex-chan lover
@unk0damnation Well, I'm not sure how popular Mythbusters is in Japan. That's the information source I'd recommend for finding out how easy it is to die from g-forces and such. Also, explosions.

Dex-chan lover
The assassin and his big boss should get bounties on their heads after this. It would be too weird if they didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread