Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 34 - Preparations

@jonsmth yes, on page 7.

Meanwhile, Liz is actilng far more like a cat than a person. Heck, she even takes up the bed. And especially page 17.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he didnt watch Joerg Build the instant Legolas on youtube before he got isekaid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_bJQaD3Uc

why is the MC such a beta, the teasing is getting annoying

@Anitvenomz it is not, but if you are going to add female characters bc reasons (fanservice for japanese simps) at least explore a little bit the relationships, japanese MC are known for their stupid ways on handling women, but most times the MC are adolescents or even just kids so is in a sense justified, in this case we have a completely normal adult that probably hasn't even masturbated bc he's just that much of a beta.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Shingo isnt a horny teenager that needs to fuck everything that moves. He is genuinly interested in his work and feels not the need to complicate his stay. He is from a modern civilization and would rather act civilized.

The fun has been watching his morals clash with medieval sensibilities and see how it effects and changes their thinking and feelings.

Dex-chan lover
huh i thought her tail tensed up instead because shingo's said his work is done, i think i read it from conan that cat wag its tail when they're upset. also author knows how to write annoying kid, like i hate the raging lesbian archetype and there's that other one too

h9j55Hg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's unsettling that he's making modern meds as if it's common knowledge there and he's gonna sell it as if it will automatically be a hit not thinking if people gonna believe its effect without proper evidence(like he keeps telling white robe that there're microbes that are there but can't be seen with naked eye and white robe saw microbes under the microscope but what about the others like his future consumer of the product he's making smh) lmao idk he's getting ahead of himself i guess

Fed-Kun's army
@rayce yet he's written almost like every teenage protagonist/protagonist that teenagers (or just weebs) self insert themselves into that has been written in this genre/theme of manga. He was the one that asked himself about the abstinence, so it isn't something that has gone unnoticed to him.

And that doesn't really explain the bed issue, she can sleep somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread