Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 42 - Enemy Attack

@apsinthos I'm gonna guess that he applied something to his skin or that he had an accident as a child and gotten a prosthesis, preventing actual direct contact.

Dex-chan lover
yeah @maffo666 @APSINTHOS it's the same reason he can't use magic. Laws just straight up don't work on him like that. He can be attacked by magic, but his body doesn't seem to be able to 'hold' the energy of a law for more than an instant. So it probably did work on him, but probably only a few seconds before it dissipated. That's likely why he interrupted Wilbur before he gave an order, so that he could wait for it to run out.

@WillLi oh yeah, I remember now, he is like a cup, only that cup has no height, any type of magic won't stay in his body cause it is just overflow elsewhere (hence he can't be healed by magic, previously)

Double-page supporter
Just cut his tongue, legs and hands off, why are you sparing a massive cunt like that you stupid fucking retarded coward?

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind them sparing the guy's life, but it would have been nice to see what steps they took to prevent him from just waking back up and causing trouble again.

Dex-chan lover
I have a dream...that one day protagonists will deal with threats that have revealed themselves in a way that actually makes fucking sense. Dude was going to kill AngryCat-chan so he could sell another person for money. That makes him not just an enemy, but a bad person on top of it. You don't show your back to that, you don't 'put them to sleep', you put them in the ground, forever.

Dex-chan lover
I concur with the consensus. He should have gotten rid of him. Not only would he sell people into slavery, but he also is willing to kill people in cold blood for some profit. Such people have to be taken out. Either by throwing them into jail or ..., well I don't want to sound too edgy, but If they can't be handled in any other way and they continue to pose a thread, by killing them. (Only as a last option.) Indefinitely locking them away is preferable. I would also settle for "Destroying his ability (not locking it, I mean destroying it)". But in the end they just left him...

As a cherry on the top, he does know now, that magical laws ain't working on MC. Another information, that surely won't work against MC. I know I shouldn't, but I hope MC will pay for it somehow. But I also know, that in that case he will only pay indirectly, because somebody else will pay the price for his nice, guiltless night's rest.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off mc, your "kindness" will be your fucking downfall. He just said it last chapter that he won't kill monsters that won't attack him but now he unreasonably and illogically won't kill even assassins. mc's mindset is so inconsistent that my brain hurts trying to understand what the fuck is wrong with his retarded brain smh

Did...did the author from Japan just try to blame Guns for Violence and a lack of peace.

...using a setting where there is an organized group of murderers for hire? On top of feudal lords ruling the land.

Oh, fuck off with your 21 century American Gun Rights Criticism, Author.

Users who are viewing this thread