Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - What we aim for

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude The raw chapters are currently until chapter 24, so unless LHTranslation don't feel like translating for 2 months then I think the next chapter will come out as usual.

Dex-chan lover
And will never hear about the rabbit again. A complete red shirt.

Dex-chan lover
A life is a life
To mourn for it does not make us weak , it makes us human

We cry to relief our suffering,so that we can move ahead.our tears are the only thing to comfort us at our time of anguish. Embrace it

Liz was brought up in a world with no emphaty which in the long run makes her weak hearted. I do hope at some we see her release her tears and along with it her shackles to this abhorrent societal standards as well

Dex-chan lover
Punishment for possible danger to the Eminence or something?? And why wouldn't he protect that lady??
Side characters die all the time.......

When a story like this tries to be serious it's so cringe

Dex-chan lover
@Lassie I don't see the cringe. This wasn't especially comedic from the beginning. In fact this was quite serious from the get-go. The MC is powerless in a fight and was summoned to make a difference by enhancing agricultural production and removing rampant diseases. Is that not several hundred percent more serious than the vast majority of isekai series? Unless you count edgelord to be especially serious, haha.

Fed-Kun's army
...Is Liz teasing supposed to be endearing?

You know. I remember reading a book called Bridge to Terabithia , it even got a movie. I don't want to spoil it for those that want a fresh experience so
when the main character's friend dies, and a bully makes fun of him for it, the main character punches said bully in the face

What Liz did was not cute. It was endearing. It was not touching or friendly. It was assholish. Fuck you Liz. And fuck you, MC, for treating such as nothing more than playful banter. Fuck you, author, for downplaying it as such.

Users who are viewing this thread