Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Group Leader
last comment in 2021, last chapter in 2021 too...

i'm crying... nora died (ch15) for this manga to stop at chapter 51? 😭

Aggregator gang
Just another generic japanese MC is too saintly he fart roses and shit gold type of manga.

edit: didn't noticed it got cancelled, discontinued or dropped by tl who knows. It's just too generic.

Dex-chan lover
Basically, don't read this shit.

What to know if you make the mistake of reading this title:

1• The MC is a complete fucking idiot.
He cannot understand what anybody says, regardless of how many times they say it, and refuses to even try to believe anything he sees or hears... and then acts surprised when he sees and hears the exact thing he has been told and previously saw.
He can't even accept that he is in an isekai when he is literally looking at a Hydra.
His head is full of flowers, and he simply ignores things he doesnt like knowing.
He is a complete moron, and has no business breathing.

2• The world where this takes place has NO rules.
They have slaves, but treat them with random forbearance and violence; slaves can punch their masters, drug them, scream at them, anything... but if they do that to a different person, they can just be beaten, raped, and killed. Even if it isn't their master.
There are simply no rules for the reader to follow or understand.

3• There is no societal structure.
Nobody has the ability to lead or to follow... and then suddenly they do... and then they don't, again.
The rankings of court change depending on who is talking when, and not their rank, or what they know... and then it suddenly matters again.

4• I think this may have been written by a 7 year old.
It has random events that make no sense, followed by things never referenced that it's implied the reader should know, followed by the opposite of what was written in the last chapter.

I gave this 2 stars because I like LHT, but it's possibly the worst thing I have ever read, story-wise.

This manga has the most entitled "slaves" I have ever seen...not only do they snark on a higher up, they force their ideals and awkward behaviors towards the MC.

By far, the only one that fit the "slave" character, was Glen (human vice captain who stashed Liz into the tower with MC).

Who the hell hits, berates, mocks, name-calls, and questions your superior? Even in a non-servitude setting, would you do that to a commanding officer?

The story is nice, but this trope makes it hard to take the plot seriously. The initial bond between Liz and MC seems too forced.

Like, why did the fat Earl have the right to kill Liz for a blunder? Isn't the slave unit under the prince? Too much plot holes and inconsistent behavior.

Everyone is impertinent. Those who aren't get no screen time or are killed off. Even Tama has a better attitude than the characters who can speak...

And finally, there was no compelling reason for the MC to agree with anything this freaking empire is pushing onto him. This just makes the MC feel like a defiant pushover.

This marks the end of my hot take...

Users who are viewing this thread