Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Hmm. I could try to round up some signatures to show some popular support for the continuation of this to appeal to LHTranslations. Worth a shot, maybe? Even if I do that it'd still be up to LH on whether they take it up again or not. Dunno how I'd do it, too. Google form? I'll leave this comment here for now and if I ever get interested enough I might end up taking it straight to LH themselves. Big fan of their work so I bet I'll be crossing paths with them anyways.

It's starts out very light-hearted but turns dark about 15 chapters in. Don't read this if you're looking for something light and wholesome

Fed-Kun's army
@TheeeTakeWonder LH did drop this one. A sudden translation after 8 months, in their tradition, means someone else was about to pick it up so they suddenly released another chapter. LH is known for hoarding untenable numbers of series and only releasing many of them when it blocks out other groups, unfortunately...

Dex-chan lover
@hakunoyuuki i wouldnt say it gets dark. Just not shying away of the harshness of their world. It makes for good character developments and interactions.

@rayce Fair, ok so it turns "darker" then, rather than "dark". It's all relative after all. The tone was very light-hearted up until chapter 15; it seemed like another on of those "isekai'd MC strolls along in fantasy world and solves problems" kind of manga, although they spoke about the danger none of the character actually acted all that worried or cautious or anything. And then one of them is killed. The tone definitely changed. Would you really call it " light and wholesome"?

Dex-chan lover
@hakunoyuuki

Also a fair point. I havent reread the beginning chapters that much. I feel like that character's death (as sucky as it is because that character was charming) propelled some meaty development for Shingo and other characters involved. It did get 'darker' but i think it made it the story more weighty and meaningful.

Im just hoping no one else of current focus suffers the same fate.

Tbh I was also hoping for some character development for MC after ch. 15, but sadly, nothing happened.

@Sarikitty
Doesnt mangadex allows to just post stuff freely ?
There are multitude of series, where there are more than one eng translation group, so u can choose translation u like
If sm1 were about to pick this up, then by all mean they should do it, regardless of what LH thinks about it.

Liz is an asshole, Chloe is way too into the MC, and the MC makes too many dumb hero speeches that don't make sense. Also, the story simplifies and skips a lot of things, which bothers the crap out of me. Also, why is the MC so okay with slaves??? Bruh. And why is he given virtually no assistance by the PRINCE!? This world makes no sense. His motivations are weak. People are giving this man such a hard time, even though he's literally willingly staying here and helping for FREE. But disregarding all that, I'm still reading it (currently on chapter 21) because what they do include about the diseases is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread