Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

@Darthodin The more appropriate proverb here would be "Kill it with fire". Although "Nuke it from orbit" would be awesome, too. Especially so since it's got tiself a nice bunker.
@Psyramics I concur.

Ugh. This part always messes me up. So sad to see her go just like in the LN...

@takumoto do you have a link to the ln for this current part? I hate waiting for a manga update for when things like this happens lol it always gets to me

Group Leader
Whatever, bunnies fuck too much, there's always another to replace them

<insert Zootopia "bunnies having sex" joke>

Killing bunny girls is a good way to get me to set your stores on fire. Grrr. Fire. Purge the heretics.

Havent read the Novel but im gonna assume that what happened to Liz was because she was suppose to watch over the MC. "...Shield the Leader here" which i hope the MC gets pissed about if thats the case.

WHAT B......T IS THAT ???? THEY KILLED THE BUNNY ??? I HOPE TO CANCEL THIS MANGA SOON !!!

Dex-chan lover
I guess as a review for this manga at Ch. 016 so far I can say that I enjoyed it frankly for a while.
The premise of introducing a bizarre occupation from the modern world such as a veterinarian to the common isekai trope drew me in.
-and I more or less enjoyed the beginning character interactions for the first few chapters for their personalities.

But, after reading Ch. 014, which will be spoiled by someone else here inevitably, I decided to drop this manga.

The story progression at that point felt too forced of sudden change in the theme of the story that I felt a weird whiplash reading it afterwards.
It was like the editor of the story said this to the author while he was writing this part,

"Everything is too happy go lucky and typical of an Isekai story we need some trauma to happen so that the protagonist can develop an understanding of the weight of death."
It just felt really forced and spur of the moment that I had to check if I was reading a different story on accident.

Oh, pretty decent. I'm glad I took the risk and read it, I though it was another one of those "become a civilian do boring jobs in another world" kind of story.

Aggregator gang
what is good about a story is it's twist and turns and character development.
If you guys want a story where everything they do is the same and has no death of some sort you need to read slice of life.

Contributor
@greyhud90:

No, I assure you that there really is a quite broad expanse between those two extremes =.=; (like, literally the majority of the manga on this site falls somewhere between "typical slice of life" and "story with important character death" in terms of intensity. And slice-of-lifes can involve ruminations on the subject of death more intimately than I think you're giving them credit for, too—see, for instance, Dakara Miyoko Desu, some of the latter chapters in particular.)

And I say this as someone with a healthy respect for the importance of death in many stories.

There's also such a thing as throwing in death of an important character for cheap thrills. Really, as with everything else—the quality of the writing cannot be determined by the subject matter alone.

Aggregator gang
@Pokari
I was talking about the current pop conception that Slice of Life should always be a happy go lucky, giggly, fluffy and braindead on loop,
But yeah agree, the quality of the writing cannot be determined by the subject matter alone.
All I'm sayin' is that a good story should at least have twist and turns and character development.
It seriously a pain in the ass to read a story where characters are (insert cardboard cutout anime personality) forever.
sorry for bad vocabulary, I was taught english by my ghetto dad.

Double-page supporter
Woohoo! I have been waiting for this for 28 chapters! Is it beginning?

x1fYT3l.jpg

sekkusu when?

Lol, our MC is getting himself a slave ... after said slave explaining she loathes her life as a slave. And everyone's happy.

I hate this fucking trope in isekai.

Another one of these kicking the guy is funny if its done by a girl mangas. Kinda wanna slit the throats of those women.

Wow, three months since last update, thanks for the translating team for bringing it back

Users who are viewing this thread