Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 243 - Idiot Survivor!! Bounce Off the Walls

Dex-chan lover
Yeah gotta kill the brain in the head. There has to be something special that lets him takeover bodies. There has to be some original fighting abilities beyond just the host abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Yuta just wreck Geto's body for the 2nd time.
And it looks like Kenjaku being genuinely happy after fighting Takaba, I was kind of expecting he be annoyed and say stuff like "good riddence" or something.. weirdly enough it was kind of wholesome IMO until he got wrecked by Yuta

Fed-Kun's army
Yuta just wreck Geto's body for the 2nd time.
And it looks like Kenjaku being genuinely happy after fighting Takaba, I was kind of expecting he be annoyed and say stuff like "good riddence" or something.. weirdly enough it was kind of wholesome IMO until he got wrecked by Yuta
You have to find your own fun if you want to survive on solitude

Aggregator gang
Now hold up...i was always scared to see Kenjaku steal Gojou's body but....it will be almost as bad if he were to somehow invade Takada's body, now that he understands his cursed technique.

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually not super fussy about the JJK translation, but this chapter in particular flowed much better than the official release. In a sequence fully devoted to wordplay, the dialogue in the official release felt stilted, whereas this feels tight and punchy, genuinely funny. Good work, here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually not super fussy about the JJK translation, but this chapter in particular flowed much better than the official release. In a sequence fully devoted to wordplay, the dialogue in the official release felt stilted, whereas this feels tight and punchy, genuinely funny. Good work, here.
I don't know exactly how this works, but it seems to me that official translations tend to be more strict due to perceived restrictions on vocabulary, references, and overall speaking style.

Fed-Kun's army
I truly hated this chapter. Such a shitty way to kill such a great villain. Hope he comes back somehow or that the anime rewrites this. Definitely removed two stars from the rating for me. Just terrible for anyone not speaking japanese

Double-page supporter
this chapter is fucking garbage, he cant die like this because what a shitty fucking send off. is this a joke????😭😭😭😭 was the show actually supposed to be funny? (its probably due to cultural differences that dont translate the best so i understand but this chapter felt like actual joke wtf)

Users who are viewing this thread