Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 252 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 24

capricious
/kəˈprɪʃəs/
adjective
  1. given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour.
    "it's terrible to feel our livelihood hinges on a capricious boss"

Dex-chan lover
nah bruh what the hell are these sketches?
i can draw better with a brush up my ass while twerking

i know JJK is big and taking more than 5 days to draw a chapter is probably out of Gege's hand, but has really an editor seen this and say "looks good, print it" (yes, i know this is digital and it will probably be corrected for tanko release, im making a joke)

G
nah bruh what the hell are these sketches?
i can draw better with a brush up my ass while twerking

i know JJK is big and taking more than 5 days to draw a chapter is probably out of Gege's hand, but has really an editor seen this and say "looks good, print it" (yes, i know this is digital and it will probably be corrected for tanko release, im making a joke)
Go and draw it yourself then cuck

Aggregator gang
So, will Sukuna pull a "Nah, I'd win" in the last moment or with this treasure of teamwork will the main characters summon a victory?

I believe everyone would hate seeing Sukuna win this, especially after the Gege showed every useful character so far giving 120% of themselves to beat the almighty plot fraud.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For a sec, because the art is different, I thought we're seeing a simulation within Kusakabe's mind. It's an important scene so it should be prioritized, but the way it's drawn, maybe Gege changed it on the very last second?

Users who are viewing this thread