Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 260 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 32

Banned
Rule 1
if it really is Gojo

fuck this manga, fuck Gege and fuck all of you who still defend this kindergarten level of writing, i may not have spent money on the franchise, but the time spent on this shit ass arc will never be returned
Womp womp rigger cry about it harder~~ 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
Well I think it's obvious what happened here.

Todo performed a sacrificial Binding Vow to lose his greatest asset and give it to Sukuna:「Undiagnosed Schizophrenia」

Sure, it's someone Sukuna fought, and looks like Gojo, but after seeing people argue over it I imagined Nobara saving the day and honestly, that'd be funny as hell.

Dex-chan lover
cursed energy can do whatever and is stored wherever Gege wants. cursed energy is stored in the balls if it needs to be. this series doesn't follow logical power systems, it defines rules on the fly that are all vibes-based.
Pretty true in recent chapters, but if considered series as in whole, not really, there has been a strong defining feature of this series and it has been the power system for me, well it has certainly been pretty weird recently because of Sukuna and his Binding vows, but i wouldn't say that it has always been like this.

Users who are viewing this thread