Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 269 - Considerations

Dex-chan lover
Gege: I'm gonna cover ALL PLOT HOLES IN THIS CHAPTER

Me: Didn't Okkotsu transplant his brain into Gojo's body making his original body brainless?
Rika was RCT'ing his body to keep in fresh state. Atleast that's what's said, but the fact that there was no setback because of it just makes the Yujo plotline pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Rika was RCT'ing his body to keep in fresh state. Atleast that's what's said, but the fact that there was no setback because of it just makes the Yujo plotline pointless.

It's unrealistic and sad that no one cares that Gojo is dead.
Hes 100% alive and the manga will end with gojo moving on from jujutsu society to live as a normal person with everyone thinking hes dead. The zombie plotline set this up

I cannot think of another work of fiction i've ever read or watched where characters sit down and discuss the plot holes that they experienced over the last year of the product, this is such a useless chapter, you can read the first page and the last 2 and walk away a more satisfied reader. It's so dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
You know what let's put aside what Gege plan or why no shit about gojo and sukuna, can someone check it perhaps there is Miss translate on this chapter.
A. Is that old man suppose to be a tengen?
B. Or that old man take a guess that tengen the one leek his secret ?
If its A i kinda figure what Gege trying to pull right now
But if its B shit idk what the F is going on right now

Dex-chan lover
You know what let's put aside what Gege plan or why no shit about gojo and sukuna, can someone check it perhaps there is Miss translate on this chapter.
A. Is that old man suppose to be a tengen?
B. Or that old man take a guess that tengen the one leek his secret ?
If its A i kinda figure what Gege trying to pull right now
But if its B shit idk what the F is going on right now

It's B and oh boy I sure have no idea wtf is going on either

Tbh I just want this manga end here in this chap,it's just brainless, aftermath war is like aftermath study tour no one even mention damage of the city and people life after the war,gojo death is pointless and I hope gege show Hakari battle but no and kenjaku death is just slice his throat and boom done like wtf bro,I want to see kenjaku fighting bro he is good villain after mahito oh yeah and what happened to american army who enter curling game? I don't know man, so much question than answer

Honestly I love the HxH style explanations of techniques and stuff in JJK, but a chapter like this is so dense that it feels like he's trying to defend his plot choices or something. He doesn't need to!

I'd love more emotional development at this point, but tbh their reaction to Gojo is hilarious and completely consistent with the rest of the series.

I wish he had like 30 chapters to wind this down, instead of likely going to be a rushed ending with a timeskip epilogue

Users who are viewing this thread