Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 269 - Considerations

Dex-chan lover
These guys just forgot about Gojo like he was just "some guy", no funeral, no nothing, Gojo died for people who didn't even treat him like a human, and all we get a yap sesh on Simple domain NOW?! There are only 2 chapters left, lmao.
This is why I didn’t like the deaths of any of the characters in the long run, they all felt like their deaths didn’t mean much and you were just supposed to forget about them. Like they legit don’t even mention them after they die.

Double-page supporter
My theory is that Gege was just forced to finish Jujutsu early. There seems to be so many cards he had in stock that weren't played. It's sad that it's ending this way
I'd say Gege had many ideas but couldn't properly manage them. Sukuna's fight had many breaks due to things not being explored beforehand, what made the pace terrible. Also, throughout the series there was a clear lack of attention to the jujutsu society outside the three great families. Many characters shown come from subsidiary or small families who were never shown, like the shadow style people.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone explain this chapter to me? Wtf is this "new style" and how does it enter the story? Who was that old guy that she killed? I am so confused.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I didn’t like the deaths of any of the characters in the long run, they all felt like their deaths didn’t mean much and you were just supposed to forget about them. Like they legit don’t even mention them after they die.
Exactly. I understand the author tried to make it like death is so common people have to move on quickly, but at the same time this is a shonen manga. It's not precisely the kind of genre were you wipe out an important character and make it like it's tuesday and certainly the somber tone of a world where death is a normal ocurrence is not well conveyed.

I felt like this since the director was shanked in an alleway by one of his colleagues for stupid reasons and Panda's answer was "don't worry m8, life's a bitch". I'm not saying it has to be a venezuelan telenovela, but the tone deafness is incredible in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread