July Found by Chance

Dex-chan lover
@Shirobara same. Haru is cute but boring. the only thing he's allowed to do is follow Danoh like a puppy, he has no personality.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this. How ironic that they are characters in a comic who are characters in a comic. At least we know Danoh isn't going to die because she's the main character here. (if she does though, that would be a bitch.) The character's are lovely, but it's frustrating to see them try so hard but change nothing.

Dex-chan lover
reading chap9 now and i say... this is one very interesting webtoon... the problem with this one is the emotion of the character... maybe its just me but that is what i feel...

Dex-chan lover
@TripleAAA true, he started as an extra so that might be why.

i guess it's because i've read a lot of korean webtoons that revolve around really boring pure love. the characters never evolve beyond the concept of loving each other. so idk if this story will be much different, but i hope so.

what distinct personality do you think he's developing? i don't see it yet.

I've read ahead using google translate and pestering my friend to translate to me and holy damn I'm crying. The (actual) creator, Muryu, of this webcomics is really good at pulling people's emotion. I really liked how they pushed the idea of having a role and each character's frustration with that role. To those who love Haru...
he is awesome and really self sacrifing even though he knows all his effort wouldn't be credited to him due to his background character role

Very interesting story, I love the concept and the art. I just don't really like Haru cause he's just all fluff, but he might one day be as potent as dried squid fairy. Especially how danoh first fell in love, it's way too absurd esp since feelings are supposed to feel super real to them even if they know it's just a concept, so how could danoh leave baek kyung so easily? But I read a theory from a comment that

haru's going to end up as danoh's heart donor
which is why she was reacting, and that sounds super super cool.

July Found by Chance has just ended. I have read the ending, and I can assure you, Haru isnt just a fluffy character! He is so much more. Haru wont be a heart donor, but....

He'll risk his life to save Danoh. Damn it was very heartbreaking reading those scenes.

I'm really really happy with how the ending turned out. Its quite shocking and surprising actually.

And oh yeah, Danoh's ability to see storyboard? Well the creators were the ones to give her that ability. You'll find out more details about in the ending.

I came in expecting a semi-meta romcom, and I ended up getting this incredibly touching and beautiful and story of star-crossed lovers who are literally fighting against destiny

I'm waiting for season 2. Will it be released before thedrama gets to the part. Or do I have better chance to wait for the drama. Let's see.

Is it complete here? I can’t seem to find a site where they upload the complete one.
Where can I read it?

Will this uploaded completely??

I cannt wait to read till the end.
Anyone know, where we could find complete story?
Or this stories still on going?

Users who are viewing this thread