July Found by Chance

One thing stay the same for me about the drama and comic is that I hate the comic FL and ml. ( I don't remember their names though). I love Haru and danoh in the webtoon.

@Rhiene

Hmmm yes it is intact. Since basically they are puppets of the creator at this point. Although they have memories, they don't have their own will to do things. They also don't have a choice, like introspection, to really assess what they feel.
Dohwa chose to lose awareness and forget his memories in the tails because of the toll it takes for him to stay aware. In the head now, he may still suffer but only in the bounds made by the creator. He doesn't have to suffer in the tails like before. Essentially those who aren't self-aware doesn't have feelings of their own. When Dohwa lost his self-awareness, essentially he gave up on trying to do something about his circumstances. He gave up in trying to make Juda look his way or chose him at least in the tails. When he chose to lose his self-awareness, he accepted the fact that he doesn't have the right to love her or be the one beside her because of the pain he and his family caused Juda. It may be a setting but still it hurted Juda so much.

@MianneChan

Ohhh so that's why Dohwa became like that then. Thanks for clearing this curiosity of mine ☺️
So that means Dohwa is now back to being just a character in the story without awareness. That's sad, I hope his heart heals 😔

It’s all humor and a bit mystery at first chapters but later... It’s sweet and fluff and
tears

Dex-chan lover
Just found out there's a live action drama of this under the name extra-ordinary you. ...
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@amanimal
Oh damn. I saw the drama synopsis and I was like.. Already in for the webtoon. I don't think I have it in me for the drama lol

Okay, i just watchrd the drama and read the webtoon now. The drama is more light, funny and cute, where Do Hwa don't suffer this much! This manhwa is very heart breaking :(
And lovely 🌹

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so I'm waiting for this to upload and when I finally do notice a new chapter has uploaded ITS FREAKIN FINISHED?! I thought it would have had at least another season : (

This is really one of my favorite reads and its sad to see it end. Also, I'll definitely miss my 3 am cry session with this.

Users who are viewing this thread