July Found by Chance

Ahhhh im shocked im actually satisfied with that ending hahaha cant believe its finished 😭 this is one of those mangas that hurts my heart when i read it. Definitely love the uniqueness of the story. im just glad
and relieved that they got their happy ending with each other
💕

Thanks for translation the whole webcomic, its sad that it had to end; gave me a few tears on the way too; but I'm quite satisfied at how this ended, it showed a new beginning for these two and the scene at the end was what I was hoping for. Though i wished to see Dowhn's (if thats how you spell his name) happy ending where he finds someone better he can love, its just sad how they ened his character with him commiting suicide, but inevitably going back to normal the next heads.

I hope Muryu releases epilogue or post-work review though. Authors pretty much do those immediately after the webtoon has ended, but I'm pretty sure her health hasn't recovered yet. She suffered due to her wrists during this webtoon anyway. I just adore the webtoon's author for being dedicated to give us quality contents every week, and no poor drawings despite her struggles, it's such a joy to read! Her storytelling is also good. Her way to get through the heart is really good. Although it kept me on edge everytime this releases every Thursday, I still can't stop reading it. It's just so good at hurting me and making me feel giddy at the same time. I'm still waiting for Juda to become self-aware. Until the end, I was pretty sure she was self-aware.

I’m happy with how things ended, they’re also my ship-~~ \(^o^)/
I just feel sad for Baek Kyung. Like everyone else, I also hate him for being an Ahole to Danoh. I won’t justify his previous action. But I do emphatize to his pain and where all his angst is coming from. If only he were able to gain an identity at an earlier time, maybe he had better chance to redeem himself, and they could have ended up together. He truly loved Danoh but I guess he was really just afraid to take the leap, seeing her late mother in Danoh. T^T i really love his character development, and now that he has his own identity I hope he would be able to find his own happiness in the next worlds. I know he would not take that for granted anymore T^T If this is only an isekai world, I would have been willing to go inside the story to comfort him. That’s how invested I am to his character T^T

Authornim, Translatornim Thank you so much for all your hard work!!~~ Hope to see more of your works. Fighting!

Lurkers! READ THIS STORY UNTIL THE END! Your heart will burst from all the fluff and pain combined HAHAHA 10000/10

Can't believe that another great story has ended 😔 Still I am really happy with it all. Reading this made me cry lots but also made me squeal with all the cuteness 😍
I am really happy for the both of them to have their happy ending 😍 Just sad for the others especially for Dowha who in the end took his own life. I just hoped that Dowha, Baek kyung and Sa-heun got their own happy ending 😊

I love themmmm :')
Its so intense tho, my heart almost cant take it, i have to stop for while to hold my tears 💔
thank author for giving them a happy ending, at least i can sleep peacefully

I read this after the drama... gosh, I felt like I was in a roller coaster. The feels for the drama and webtoon are so different. The drama has light spring vibe while this one filled me with existential angst lol.

I thank the kdrama gods gave Dohwa a mercy. I would probably in hell for days if they had stick with webtoon Dohwa. Well, that was a good read.

I feel so sad reading thissss Uwuuu I cant stop my heart feels tight reading the ending although the epilogue is fine . Thankyou Author you touch my heart and made me waste my tears crying for this

I read the description and thought "oh, an Inso's law ripoff, let's see" and boy was a WRONG. This is SO MUCH better than Inso's law and really makes you feel the despair of facing an unchangeable fate. The tears just won't stop.

I came looking for copper, and i found gold!!!!! UGH. My heart is in pieces but boyyyyy that ending was satisfying so i guess i’m fine. Read this if you want a refreshing take on this genre.

One of the best series I've read. The story and plot were so well written, and the art is good too. I loved it very much. Thank you guys Träumerei Scans for translating and gifting this series to us.

oh god, I can't believe I just sat down and binged this entire series in one go. my eyes are high-key sweating and I can't believe my heart hasn't stopped from riding that roller coaster of a story;; the characters are so heartbreaking and the storyline made my eyes sweat a little... This is??? So different from all the isekai's that I've read and I don't think i'll ever be the same after reading this haha
Thank you so much Träumerei Scans, for translating this work of art!! You guys did a fantastic job

Users who are viewing this thread