July Found by Chance

Fed-Kun's army
the description make it sound like it's just a cute romance story. i remember how much tearjerking it is (because the happy moments made me cry, the precious moments made me cry, the sad moments made me cry, the tragedy made me cry, everything in this manhwa made me cry)

it's just. so beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
This was absolutely beautiful, and surprisingly good! Highly recommended!

(Thank you, to whoever added the Villainess tag! I've never would have found this gem, if not for that! )

I REALLY LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!! The story is so UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL! A ONE OF A KIND COMIC! IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY, MAKE YOU FELL A HEART-WARMING FEELING AND ALL... I REALLY LOVE IT!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is really slow paced, kinda gloomy and lacks somewhat of a charm(like perkiness). It has comedy, but heaviness of the atmosphere weighs more, so the theme mostly remains serious.
WARNING: It’s not light hearted at all!
But it is somewhat touching from time to time.

i feel so fucking bad for dohwa. like, hasnt he have enough creator??? where his happy ending???????? curse CURSE u creator !!!!

i mean... u could argue that him 'losing awareness' is his HE but i dont accept it ahhhhh. its just bliss in ignorance - hes not happy happy please understand creator!!!!!!!!!!

im so pissed and bitter uhgagagga. have mercy for dohwa creator TT.

Dex-chan lover
The ending didn't hit me, at all. It was definitely a wild ride, and hooked me from early on. I'm vexed. I'm vexed that all I can do is be vexed over the path this story took.
What in the FUCK happened to the rest of the cast? It spedrun the whole "Main Story" bullshit in literally a couple of panels, I guess it doesn't matter since the focus of the story is our main characters--the stories "extra's / side characters", but still. Dohwa was a nice guy. What a fucked up way to end his story. And for what--because his fuckin'g family played a part in scarring the girl he liked? He didn't fucking make them do that what the fuck man--is this one of those asian cultural things that I don't get because I'm hispanic? There's just no other explanation that my mind can concieve.

At least Haru and Danoh made it out okay in the end. The rest of the cast (aside from Dohwa) can fuck off. White haired guy always seemed like an asshole, blonde haired guy is whatever, and bitch A and B are whatever too. What a trash story this would be if it was actually told the way the original story was to be told.

the creator had some real shitty grudge against dohwa. like bruh wtf???
but overall.... this was a masterpiece and im happy atlest our so called"extra" had a good end. may they continue to find each other in diferrent manhwas

That hurts so much! Like what the heck happened to the other characters!? It's bitter-sweet. But it's more bitter than sweet. This comic really helped change the way I look at things in a good way tho. Ugh the tears won't stop.

Fed-Kun's army
Depressing bullshit. Skip if you’re looking for good romance. Read if you hate happy endings.

These comments are so negative, they DO receive a happy ending and i guarantee you you’ll cry it’s a beautiful story💞

this was beautiful. even tho its teary when danih died. at least they get to meet again.

the only thing i'm sad about was dohwa's ending part. he wasn't part of the schemes of his family but he got involve and it was left hanging just like that? it was better for him not to have been aware then 🤧🤧🤧

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread