July Found by Chance

I totally understand a lot of the critique that others have had for this, and it's pretty well deserved!!

However, I think this is definitely worth a read if you love frustratingly bittersweet, heart-aching, roller-coaster-like romances.

And if you're fine with having absolutely no closure for any character, other than the main couple's, story arc.

They actually made this in to a little love action web series and it pretty good! It’s called “Extraordinary you” it follows the basic plot but it makes the plot points it own!! I really recommend it if you like this series!!

A great thing to binge read if you have 7 straight hours to spare and need a good cry... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this thing is a masterpiece of the ages. Extremely meta, which I love, but also bittersweet and full of tearful warmth. @ainsvi, same, but WORTH THE 7 hours I spent binging

Contributor
Warning! This is TRULY, an emotional roller coaster.
Having binge read it for approximately 2 days (because my internet truly sucks!), my mental is a bit exhausted.
But a wonderful read, nevertheless. Just prepare yourself to be 😢😇😭

This probably shot up to be one of my favorite story of all time, everything about this was heart wrenching yet so wholesome. I just finished binging it all in one night barely slept lol. Highly recommend

.... it's been a long time since i cried this hard....
i was gonna drop it in few early chapters, but i'm glad i didn't
it's worth reading y'all..
T - T

I've watch the k-drama I didn't know there's a manhwa omg I bet it's different from the k drama one so I'll read it!

Good Read. Worth reading. Hesitating to read? Don't, cause it's amazing. Few chapters might be frustrating, but stick till the end, the book was good.

it's probably not bad but I ended up dropping it because it has an unimaginably slow start and to be honest I never got invested in any of the characters, the premise was interesting and it's rather creative what the author did with it but if a story can't keep your attention then in my opinion it's not worth the read, I gave it a chance, about 15 chapters in but still have no investment in the characters, even with the terminally ill card I didn't really empathize with, I've bawled to manga like your Lie in April or I want to eat your pancreas but this time it just wasn't executed as well.
Dropped 5/10

Dex-chan lover
It's not well polished but it's a gemstone nonetheless

Solid, read through in a single sitting

Users who are viewing this thread