JUMBO MAX - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Conspire & Collusion

Dex-chan lover
OOOH SNAP!
Gonna be interesting to see what happens now, Tateo hasn't any contact with the 2 scumbags anymore and they are doing their own JM now, he could point the finger at them claiming he was forced or blackmailed to avoid most of the blame...
I also don't really see Tateo doing that but I keep thinking there has to be a moment where he goes from nice guy to "not so nice" :thonk:

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Been just skimming the comments. Did the baby end up being his?

Dex-chan lover
Wow.Betrayed and his wife is already planning to take it all too.I get a feeling that Sumaoka wont be as good as Tateo's but author might just hit him with another punch, where its actually as good as Tateo's and they even get to go legit.

Dex-chan lover
Well the wife is already jumping ship, Sumaoka and Nanako who is the one that got the police trailing them, already threw him under the bus, and now the cops have come for him, he is done for

Best he can do is drag everyone else down with him as best as he could, but they already covered their trails, and he is not the type to get pay back

I still wonder why Sumaoka needs Nanako with him if he already has a partner with his own lab, and she has all that heat after herself

Dex-chan lover
Been just skimming the comments. Did the baby end up being his?
Actually, we still don't know. The wife convinced him that it's was his. There might just be another twist coming.

Man. Akane is showing her true colors.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck. Literally nothing looks good for Tateo now. Is this his turning point? Where he becomes the person who knocks?

Group Leader
Well, everything we thought would happen is happening... but it is still painful to see.
These are the triggering events that will make Tate-pon stop being so nice.

With the wife's attitude in previous chapters, she actually made it look like she was not a bad person and all, but it seems all shred of doubt has been dissipated. Regarding the betrayal, I guess he can still snitch them... although there's no way he can avoid punishment for making that drug.
Thank you very much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread