Jumbo Max - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Murderer

Syf

Double-page supporter
i am sorry but what? what the hell did he expect, honestly, i thought it was intentional that he wanted to kill him or something when he make some new untested one, he usually took account of people blood level and all those mumbo jumbo to avoid from this happening again

Last edited:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
what the hell did he expect, honestly, i thought it was intentional when he make some new untested one, he usually took account of people blood level and all those mumbo jumbo to avoid from this happening again
Fukuchi took Kanoko's version of the drug, which she specifically made to be too strong

Syf

Double-page supporter
ohhh you're right, thank you, i am so sorry i didnt notice and understood that there was some foreshadowing when some panel focused on kanoko with her looking oddly uhh idk what's the correct word for it, idk holding her ground? that does make sense now though.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but if those two are actually dead, what happens with Kanoko and Sumaoka? Tatepon needs to go there quick as they're likely the only one to know the truth. But if Fukuchi is actually truly dead (I still don't trust it), Kanoko would never admit she's the one that made the pills. Man these is an interesting turn of events

Users who are viewing this thread