Jun Waidan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - If one day, somehow, we could meet again, I'll be happy to be your beloved lover one more time

Honestly, this kind of story makes me sad.

It's real, and that hurts in a way that's hard to describe. It would be also be real if she was in another position to accept.
This is just a story about life, and how life can't always be happy.

It makes me want to reach out to my ex, but I know it'll just be a tragic friendship since we've gone different ways.
Fuck.

The Background on the Observatory scene is at Hakodate observatory(41.759647574890636, 140.7046840167058).

Dex-chan lover
She is satisfied and she likes him. It’s why she stayed. She’s mature enough not to throw away something that is working for her for something she hasn’t experienced in a very long time. That’s why she said she will keep the memories.
Exactly. She's not in love with the ex. She's in love with the memories. Being in a relationship with him now wouldn't fill that void.

Double-page supporter
Exactly. She's not in love with the ex. She's in love with the memories. Being in a relationship with him now wouldn't fill that void.
I am kinda angry at the ex even if they go to different universities there wasn't a good reason to break up. may he used it as an excuse to "Enjoy university" and sleep around and now trying to get back with the one you broke. Long distance is a major issue but not even trying Is really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I am kinda angry at the ex even if they go to different universities there wasn't a good reason to break up. may he used it as an excuse to "Enjoy university" and sleep around and now trying to get back with the one you broke. Long distance is a major issue but not even trying Is really annoying.
We were all young once. The relationship may be precious to her but not him. Sometimes we just want to have fun. Which makes her decision to stay with her current boyfriend better.

Users who are viewing this thread