Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
So they are getting stronger to fight and only to lose their powers later? Thats just straight manipulation of people, dumb shit going on here. It’s pretty obvious that power can be more addictive that drugs etc.

What a nice cockroach girl, didn't even tell him how enrollment is going to be. I expect some bulshit excuse later like "you didn't ask".

Thanks for the chapter!
Interesting school. Should have better explanations on how things are done differently though. Btw, the spider humans shouldn't be there. Jungle Juice works on insects, which appear 'cut' into three sections, have antennae, and/or wings. Arachnids have two sections, usually eight legs, but don't have antennae or wings. Granted both have exoskeletons and usually hatch from eggs but they are different.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason
There are plenty of logistical issues with the Jungle Juice thing. I think the author wanted to get a wide variety of bugs, however it wouldn't make sense because bug spray is used more often on certain bugs than others. For example, there should probably be a lot more mosquitos or flies than ladybugs or butterflies, as that is what bug spray will be used on the majority of the time. I think they are just using insect and bug interchangeably although they are different.

@johnpoop2529 Probably right in going for wide variety. Although likely to have a lot of moths and cockroaches too with some hornets and bees mixed in.

I think its pretty obvious that that cinderella antidote it gonna be revealed to be problematic, like after a span of time after they take it they return to bug form or die.
I do agree that the setting is a but illogical seeing how many people there, the different types of insects that supposedly got sprayed with jungle juice and did you see that huge gorgon bug exactly how do they keep these people hidden from the gov and bring there to the nest. I think it wuda made more sense if instead of it being hidden away this is probably some kind of global problem and they governments forcibly detain and quarantine bug people within the nest. MC could have been living a normal uni life happy without all the underlying insecurity like it is here, but on the date with mi-hee he saves her from the praying mantis but gets infected after he gets scratches and then from there it follows the plot. Makes more sense this way: they cuda made something like all people have dormant bug dna in them and therefore will transform after interacting with bug people thats why they are detained and senst to the nest and looked at like they are monster by normal people.

Saying all that the story is interesting, i feel mc gonna end up with antannae girl is pretty much confirmed, first person thats nice to him knowing hes a bug, is female and strong so shes gonna be relevant to the story.

I have no sympathy for the MC, and am afraid this will hamper my enjoyment of this work: he's got dragonfly wings that refract light, are able to propel him through the air at high speeds, and provide omnidirectional flight. Other than these four excess limbs he's totally human. Yes, in a setting where girls can be turned into giant walking flies, he totally needs a rare and hard-to-obtain cure.

He's more of a whiny brat than Amuro Ray. That's hard to do.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightReverie imo you gota focus more on the crazy amount of plot holes, for example how did no HUMAN catch all these bug people? FFS theres a bug person the size of fucking godzilla crossing the street lmao, 2nd all this tech that they built aka the hidden civilization and yet they can only make a small sample of the cure? makes no sense, theres so many plot holes that I'd rather just stfu and enjoy the ride even with ridiculous chars/story lmao arts pretty fucking good tho

Aggregator gang
I would have stolen the damn medicine. Ain't nobody got time to enroll in a bug school like that, you still have to earn a living after all.

If you think about it, it's just highly suspicious. Why would you enroll in a course that teaches you stuff like guard duty in the nest or how to properly fight using your bug powers if the end goal of the courses, graduation, is all about getting rid of them ? It doesn't make sense. The professor's obviously not telling you everything.

Still, I'd have done anything to steal the damn medicine and eventually drink it. If I die then oh well, it's not like the MC wanted to live anyway.

So tell students to transfer but don't tell them how registration works...that's exactly what u do to get people to go to your school

Users who are viewing this thread