Jungle Juice - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Ok what I hate is when people change to creatures or what not they start to talk about been human like is so great give me a break have you seen the human history how many atrocities have we committed on this earth have you not go to a fucking school before do you know what kills humans the is humans itself stop talking like killing and using underhanded methods are abomination fuck I seriously hate this kind of characters.

So will MC be continually left in the dark about everything in this uni until it becomes relevant for whatever event is happening? The writer seems to be making him out to be a studious sort of person so i hope he's able to get a leg up with planning rather than just dragonfly buffs.

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529
Same here, but if they marry, their kids will be abomination. Half cockroach, half dragonfly and half human.
Well it's upto author, to ship these two.

So they all got a message to meet at the lecture hall but wat was the point? The prof didnt even show up instead they all got their student ids stolen. Also seems like no one explains jack shit to mc so hes always being left in the dark and has to find out stuff by himself. Plus the mc keeps on spouting bullshit about being human and act like a human when all the bug spray did was give them bug attributes it didnt alter their mind or way of thinking. This mc is just a generic template do gooder hero with no depth.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter
Btw
Is this really related to all the manhwa listed on the description or is it a joke?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, although he flies, the Dragonfly's territory is usually next to water so I can see the waterbug's attacks be less effective against him on it

It is only ch6 and I can say the art is great but the plot rises many questions.
Apparently becoming bugman also turns you into goofy comic book character. Did they gathered the edgiest people from all over the globe and made them into bugs? Is it a school or experimental military training facility? Why would you encorage violence among students? Whats a point of having so many security guards if people form gangs and beat or straight up kill other students right under their noses? Why everyone except MC knows about school rules? And why this rules are so stupid?

Aggregator gang
Damn !! That was hella random ! He comes into the class, then a bully swoops in, takes the students id to bait the number 1 and kill her ?

Right... There wasn't a teacher this day ? Aren't there people that should monitor dangerous folk like those bullies that matches their colors ? That was attempted murder ffs !
Or do they just let it fly thinking "children fights, it's normal right ?"

Fun fact the bullys bug powers are actually that of an infant mosquito and dragon flys eat mosquitoes and they're young

The main character is so naive and overconfident, it makes me want to drop this. Like bruh? Where did this confidence come from?

Users who are viewing this thread