Jungle Juice

Good to see more of this artist. He's got his own series, but it's not as interesting as the stuff he gets hired to do. Sometimes "seen and not heard" is the way to go, and I sure as hell love seein' it!

Summary may not sound that intriguing, but damn the art is good. Would read for art alone, everyone should give it a try.

If artist think that real society is like that, with what kind of sociopaths did he grew up. Oh noes he is a monster let's shun him because he had alergic reaction.... I mean wat.

The premise is pretty dope, but sort of garbage... They have this secret society type of life style to get stronger? For what? Humans they hide from? I'd understand if it was like a "Hero Academy" or something but in modern era? *shrugs*

Dex-chan lover
Lol, "poppers/ghetto punch made me into a bugman" -the series. Description of the year.

Literally followed this since it's the same artist as the one who drew Lilith's Cord.

Dex-chan lover
what is up with this Shared universe list, it is that much related this series with this one?

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is wrong with that shared universe list? ²

Group Leader
the shared universe is just like marvel or DC. you dont need to read the other works to understand this work. the producers just decided they play in the same universe

Aggregator gang
I would recognize this art style between many many manhwas. It's from the dumpling authors/ artist that made Lilith's Cord.

Instant bookmark.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the shared universe shit is bullshit, i feel like not all of them belong in the shared list lmao

Dex-chan lover
Jungle Juice exists in my country... they're competing with Zesto. 😂

Aggregator gang
everytime i read the title i hear "Jungle juice ! holla at me !" in my head....

Users who are viewing this thread