Jungle Juice

We’re my boy spider man at lmao, the name sounds like a joke every time I see it....sorry....

They really bring out the x-men vibe huh? So there's only one type of mutation which is insects and they focused on internal conflict and obviously they will reveal later that the University itself the one who's responsible making the spray.
If only this manhwa is a battle between insects and other species since they dare to make their title Jungle juice amirite? How dope it is to see insects fighting another exoskeleton type like crustacean or maybe the dragonfly guy fighting birds and such.

Dex-chan lover
@Basementdweller09 I don't think it's been said but it's kinda obvious, don't you think? Long-ass thin antennae and the way her hair is designed to look like the wings of that insect. Being able to walk on walls was another big hint, too.

I thought my sense of humour was fine but then I read the title and started laughing like an idiot

@RyuukuSensei
Yeah I figured much, but I thought her design should be more grotesque for a
roach
, like big eyes or hairy legs or her abdomen having 2 more arms etc. You know what I mean? Also, she could have been any insect with the traits you just listed, theres many insects that have the same thing, but yeah I guess that would be a common insect you'd use bug spray on.

@raki43
It means that all the stories are in that universe, and that they share the same continuity, no matter unrelated the stories' plots are. Like the Marvel movies before the heroes joined up.

How does this connected with jung woo (terror man).......hmmmmmm i'll see the development in this manwha

Power Uploader
Make sure to join Reset Scan's Discord to get weekly updates on the High Quality releases of this series!

https://discord.gg/Rz87rEzHQb

Double-page supporter
Just waiting for the moment someone with the power of the dung beetle, the rhino beetle or the ironclad beetle shows up.

This manwha ain’t bad but, tf is jungle juice. Who actually names their shit “Jungle Juice.” Like, lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread