Jungle Juice

Stink bug. Imagine ripping the nastiest one you could ever imagine. Literal tear gas coming from your bumhole.

This plot falls apart pretty hard at the high level when you start to think about it. I'm not sure why this has as high of a rating as it does. Characters seem fine, if generic, but the internal logic of the world around them doesn't make sense.

The bug spray that makes you part bug…! 🤠 🐝🐛🦋🐌🐞🐜🦟🦗🕷🦂 Lemme get one… 🤭🤫

This shits impossible. As you should know, insects molt. And after molting, they’re extremely fragile. They’ll be crushed under their own weight before their new carapace hardens. Instantaneous death. But these are human bug thingy people so idk if molting applies to them.

Dex-chan lover
@fappabusta I've seen similar comments, is Juder a famous artist or something? Can't seem to find them on pixiv or anything. Also, love the profile pic, good to see another Katou Danzou fan.

I don't like how story progresses.
>i hate bugs, its a complex because i'm a bug!
>nevermind, i'm totally fine with being a bug-like!
>oh no, apparently i still have disgust to being bug-like!
>but wait, this arc showed me that i can stop feeling disgust, i have complex, which is my power, but it's still a complex!

or:
>getting dumped by a thot even after you saved her
>that means you need to look for a better woman
>meet cockroach waifu or whoever is she
>feelsgood dynamics even though its kinda forced, strong female, much wow, very cool
>shown as being alpha female by kicking the shit out of mantis, scorpion and grasshopper
>renown class rep, in the community where you get respected by being strong
>suddenly downgrade to a damsel in distress
>can't do shit without MC and his DRAGONFLY POWERS
OR:
>NEST is all about survival of the fittest
>MC fails first test
>OR DOES HE? - gets plot armored into hardest faculty in NEST
>Teacher is an embodiment of satan, hate-loves bugs, trying to kill you to teach you how to survive
>Eh, you get plot-armored again, hit me once and you can discard my scary speech about "you will not have easy time in the real battle"
>WE LET CARNIVORE INSECT HYBRIDS LIVE INSTEAD OF KILLING THEM
>rule about being apex predator can be bent in one side because MC is muh human. Doesn't work for the villain because he is doomed to die.

Overall average battle manhwa, but god damn characters and plot sucks. Remember those bug-fanboy mangas about spider girl, caterpillar girl and all that shit? This manhwa is somehow worse than those.

@RyuukuSensei I wouldn't say they're famous, but their art is really good. For me personally, it's just been a really long time since I've seen anything from them. They previously made Lilith's Cord, Immortal Regis, and Cavalier of the Abyss.

Aggregator gang
That's a lot shared universe going on!!!
Is it me or just most fucking manhwa, are shared with each other???

You know when you've just read too much ecchi and smut manga's so jungle juice made you think of something that's really not related to the jungle.

@IAM1013 I feel you fam. I've been fapping these past week nonstop I cant go back to thinking normally anymore, every time I see something anything related to hentai I get a boner .

It’s would be a good manhwa if only the MC isn’t a typical and beta shounen protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread