Jungle Juice

This one hits so many manwha stereotypes but one of them being awesome art. Nice read but quality over quality :(. Good thing chapters are thicc atleast

Is okay. Somewhat similar to other school shonens. However bugs. The bug aspect is what rlly fets me going. Flaring my insect fetish and shit gotta stop reading before i get too horny.

Honestly good, but the fact that he want to get rid of his wings all the time and don’t understand that he’s gonna die without them just piss me off, he really isn’t strong minded

@boimoi1136 and @Daltino The reason why there's no new chapter is because Juder contacted RESET scans and told them to stop releasing "pirated" versions of Jungle Juice. Apparently due to the many copies of Juder's work posted on the internet and in mangadex, Juder is not getting enough money for drawing comics in South Korea to make a stable living. This has become a real problem since its hard for official websites which hosts Juder's work to support the artist since no one is paying to read their "official" copies since Mangadex is essentially a "pirated" website hosting illegal's translations. Official Platforms such as Naver need money from people buying their comics in order to let Artists and Author of Manhwa publish their work on their websites. This is also why its so difficult for Juder to do continuations of his/her previous works since pirated versions on mangadex cause the decrease of profits which make it difficult for them to pay their taxes and bills. Hopefully this issue can be resolved in Jungle Juice so that Juder can earn enough money to making a living and so that platforms can support the sequels of his/her previous works.

If you guys want to read Jungle Juice, please support Juder and the author by buying the newest comics on Naver! https://series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=5770955&isWebtoonAgreePopUp=true

@Lesaldo

I agree, if possible can please buy the raws of the new chapters on Naver, they don't cost a lot. If possible please buy the volumes of Cavalier of the Abyss on naver, so that there will be a sequel after Jungle Juice is done. The whole set costs about $65 dollars. Please support the Official Work of the Artist Juder.

https://series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=5770955&isWebtoonAgreePopUp=true
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=762279

@Lesaldo

I wish there were more people that bought manhwa from the official websites...otherwise Juder and the author of Cavalier of the Abyss wouldn't have so much problems finding platforms for the sequel. The more popular the manhwa the more pirated copies there are on the internet. Hopefully the both the Illegal copyright issues and Juder's financial security will be in the green after Jungle Juice is done, and hopefully there will be news of Cavalier of the Abyss Part 3 in both the artist and author's blog, so that we won't have to wait much longer. I really hope that this doesn't turn out to be another the breaker; forced to wait 6 years for news of season 3.

@dude54312
I just don’t get it JUDER work should be known & recognize. What happened to knowing someone talent & letting the world o see.
Let’s hope not I can’t wait 6 years but I have a lot of questions about cavalier of the abyss.

@dude54312
Same. 😭Nex & Serin NEEDS to be together after everything that happened. That crow I just don’t trust I won’t be surprised if he’s the villain in the sequel.

Holy fudge bugs. I avoided this series on Webtoons because the whole concept weirded me out (and I knew there would be a cockroach....and there will be a centipede and earwig "special edition" at some point i bet 😱) but I AM ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH. Following and reading on the official source, but i just had to comment here about the super pleasant surprise.

Well, the art is incredible. That detailing, soft blending...and everything else.
And it is YLAB.
So go figure they could make a story of insect hybrids engaging.

I do find it very ironic that all them hybrids be rockin' finer bods than the plain humans. But go figure 😂

Users who are viewing this thread