Junk the Black Shadow

cause that was totally not expected. So far it's off to a boring start, hope it gets better.

So... Boruto except he's a "Knight"?

Edit: Wow... this is shockingly bad.

Double-page supporter
Wow he got over his dad's death quick lol. I'm still not over the fact that this kid's name is Junk.

Fed-Kun's army
As he became a wandless sorcerer does that mean there are others? Did they all swallow their magic spirits or does that not have anything to do with it?

@Kreydis Now one less reason to read Boruto for me, Didn't see that coming but I wasn't planning to read it anyway

Group Leader
"Boruto gets hit by a truck and is reincarnated as Shikamaru in a fantasy world swords and magic" ...is probably the best way I'd be able to describe this series to someone.

This series is basically a carbon copy, using all the cliched shounen tropes.

Contributor
Below average action scenes and a plot thats boring even considering shounen standards. Yee this series won't live long

Double-page supporter
I had not actually heard of Boruto before, and from the name I thought you guys were just mocking Naruto for being boring. Which would only be the truth.

Certainly not the most original shounen manga, but I'll going with it until I'm bored.

Fed-Kun's army
I love those extra chapters but I also hate them at the same time. Always make me happy to see another update but then it's "only" an extra chapter.
Using his shadow surely is going to be one of his training methods later on.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow man this is a rehash of ...everything thats ever existed. I can feel boruto,boku bo hero Academia, black clover, fairy tail and a lot more in here?
I mean, up to a point every new manga will alwaya be compared to other older manga of the same genre and new mangakas will always take ideas from more popular mangas, but it seems that this author is going the extra mile to make the most unoriginal thing he can come up with

Users who are viewing this thread