Junk the Black Shadow

Hey this is pretty good. It's a shounen manga so of course it feels a lot like reading Black Clover or Fairy Tale but that's exactly why I'm reading this-- because it's got all the tropes I can never get tired of. I already love Iris, she looks like a strong female character even if she has her own weaknesses. I hope the author doesn't degrade her as a character in any way later on.

Fed-Kun's army
I had to drop this as I am too hooked on the Black Clover anime right now and it's a little too similar

Thinking about it, but wouldn't it make more sense for Junk's magic to be more powerful, rather than weaker, at night? I mean, he gets his power from the shadows created by how intense the sun is, yeah? Well, he's in the biggest shadow of them all, now: the Earth's (or w/e the name of their planet is), shadow.

what pathetic MC is this !!!!!! No OP abilities at all !!!!! Lets hope they cancel this and similar bull...... like black clover ( eleos ) !!! What is happening and they release manga with weak MC but in the end they SUPER DUPER OP !!!! BUT until they achieve that all the other characters will be dead !!!

can someone take away mimcoa's candy, theres obviously been too much suger there

Dex-chan lover
this had a cool concept, but idk im not feeling it anymore, see u guys in the next manga D:

Dex-chan lover
The art style feels so familiar to me... like how black clover was previously drawn

Fed-Kun's army
It is too generic even for shounen standards. and has no depth. The story is pretty much a jumble of every popular shounen manga out there.

MC's power is pretty garbage, someone with a superior "darkness" version literally hard counters him and prevents him from even using his abilities, at least in theory.

I honestly like this series more than Black Clover given the fact people are comparing this to it I can see why but I'm not a fan Black Clover

Dex-chan lover
@ValiantHex i agree with you. I can see why people comparing this to black clover and much more prefer this. This has a nice battle scenes and stable power scalling & development. But, this is still lack a complex plot (its a bit childish to me just like boku no hero academia) and the battle should be more longer.

Users who are viewing this thread