Just for a Meowment

Probably becauae of copyright. Seems like theres an official eng translation of this so they prob had to delete it

Ugh omg her cat form is just too cute to pass this up. I don't even care how it develops at this point haha

i read up to chapter 18 on mangago.
uninspired characters. a constant stream of drama with nothing to show for it. no character development at all.
normally, i would get second hand embarrassment from seeing the mc’s fuckups. but for this manhwa? i don’t. probably because the story doesn’t really try to make the mc easily liked by the audience. she’s just boring. we’ve all seen her character before. clumsy and hated for some reason, but the ml just can’t get enough about how cute she is. i was looking forward to something interesting from this manhwa but i was only met with disappointment.
in the story, the mc went to some office where literally all of the employees act like high school students. spreading rumors around for the sake of spreading rumors. i just want a manhwa where adults act like adults.
also, apparently whenever the grim reaper is off duty the mc turns back into a human until he goes back on duty. why this happens is never explained. i get why she’s not allowed to reveal the existence of the grim reaper but i found it frustrating to read through the manhwa with that question constantly looming over my head.
i don’t recommend this manhwa if you want a nice, juicy story to bite in to. if this is the kind of manhwa that seems right up your ally then 100% go for it. but i personally would tell my past self to save time and not read this.

@NumberNone
You always hit the mark my homie, my chump, my dawg. My hopes were so high that I nearly put down my chips to read this story. I was sorely disappointed. I am so glad you exist, home slice. You always share my exact thoughts, buddy. You always know what to say, broski.

Looking forward to see how the office politics play out. Light story with slowly building character development. So far fully available at bato. Be nice if it was all here as well...

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I finished today the story 100 chapters + 3 side story and is a 10/10
The first 50 chapters are about a big story arc and the next 50 chapters are another big story arc, FL and ML are developed great and even the side characters, there's a lot of mystery but no plot holes, deus ex, Mary Sue or Gary Stu. there are supernatural entities but they are only moral helpers or judges, they do not interact directly or they make ML and FL their toys, in the story there are 3 shipping!!!
So that it is understood, FL's not always weak, in the beginning she took her own life (she was broken) but in the ending
saves and encourages her main antagonist to live.
a true character development

The the true story resumed by a very important character is:
"A man who didn't care about living and a woman who had chosen death. What depressing couple. At any rate you've held up well throughout there mischievous games"
"How could someone like her give anyone else Hope"
The most impressive thing is that this work takes place in the same universe as a previous work
To Be Ordinary!
and the final development of the previous FL and ML is seen

In a certain way it reminds Me of Fruit Basket, where all the characters are broken and by establishing bonds they heal.
You must read by the ML and cute cats interaction (FL).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread