Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I hope the greenhaired (weed kekekeke) duke suffers A LOT .
I like the black knight . I wonder if his curse will be lifted and he becomes really handsome like in the "I became the dukes maid"

@metta0king

Ey don’t worry, you’ll meet someone you’ll want to be with some day. I’m sure you’ll be just fine. If you need someone to talk to just hit me up on discord mintcinno#8888 :)

He’s got a lot of charisma that’s for sure, making us fall for him despite not seeing his face. 😆❤️ Can’t wait to see the romance between them grow.

Dex-chan lover
He's adorable....and seems so hot...even though I can't see his face or any body part of his at all XDDD But here I am, fangirling so hard XDD You go girl, snatch him XDD Even if he's "ugly" behind that mask, his personality is already so cute + nice; don't care anymore >w<

Fed-Kun's army
I'm assuming her familly is the one who cursed the duke that's why she can improve his disease (I'm open to spoilers)

Damn, this trophy is that object you didn't even knew, but you need in your home. I really like the fact that our ML is a non-sadistic friendly guy, breaking the chichés of cold, overbearing ML. He's the ultimate weapon anti-sadness. But after 10 chapters, I demand to see his face, no more delay!

So this got nothing to do with that chapter but do you think his illness (the one healed by MC gift) could be that thing were people turn to stone ?
Just thought of it.

LoL, that backfired. She has just given him some extra motivation to win the competition 🤣

@konaka, maybe it is more like a real curse? Because i assume that disease is more likely to have severe symptoms like crumps and turning to stone, then eventually death. Whereas duke guy had like(black smoke?) and heartache..
And FMLs tassel help him ease the aches

I like over enthusiastic fellas more than the cold ones, as long as they remain respectful so I hope to like the ML

the trophy is hilarious and the horse looking dejected with the knight LMAO
unknown.png

Oof I love the fun flirty love interests tho they’re usually reserved for the second ml

...that trophy tho....... It's so gaudy!! 🤣🤣

And love how the horse echoes its master's feelings 😆

And I would make a black one: it goes well with any other color (tho I love to match it with silver) and it's more eye-catching, no?

Users who are viewing this thread