Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I can so imagine how great they'd fit together. She who is looked down on and abused and he who is feared. Watch them turn out to be the cutest sweetest couple ever

The title of the series feels self pitying but the ML just bowls over my expectations. Something tells me her family can't handle a guy like this. What a trophy.

idk, but I'm falling in love with a set of armor :'V
jus how lonely do I have to be to fall in love with a set of armor before knowing the wearer's face ??

ugh, IDK but being single sucks and that came from someone who hasn't been in any kind of romantic relationship in my whole life :''((

@M2Z Yeah basically it's the guy she was supposed to marry before she was assassinated on the way there in her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my for a series with such a depressing start, this chapter was hilarious. The knight and horse sparkling at her, the face on that trophy killed me though...🤣

Double-page supporter
"Do you think that I'll believe anything you say and go on a tombstone tour with you" has got to be the funniest thing I've read today

His demeanor and suit of armor is so fsnkskslking hot I couldn’t care less if he was ugly under that helmet (though I doubt it)

The duke is really following the code of chivalry to the letter. Courting your lady.

True simp 🤣

So we finally know the identity of the black knight. I wonder how her family is going to react to her receiving the hunting trophy?

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
@metta0king

Don't despair friend. You're a wonderful person and while young you could meet many people! If you don't mind some company we could chat and girl-talk :)

what a simp

but other than that I wonder if he has the disease and the girl is able to somehow improve it. don't tell me though because spoilers

Zmk

@metta0king
Lol. Something about his suit is charming.
And with his personality gap it's even more charming 🤣😍

Users who are viewing this thread