Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Personality: check, Humor: check, Looks: check. Finally I found the dream man to stan, a match of 10/10. Seriously, never seen a ML who fits my tastes so well.

YES YES YES HE’S PERFECT.
I sWoOnEd at the lack of f*cks he has to give about Fl’s dad. He’s 👌

Uh oh...what’s wrong with him? Does he turn into a werewolf? Split personality? Actually gay? Actually a woman?

I imagined him to look a bit different than that but I'm not disappointed. The way he handled her father was A+, maybe she'll realize her father is not as omnipotent as she thinks.
Plus, it was nice of her to save that lady from her drug addiction, even if her methods are a bit questionable.

5a345e8be60e5c56f66ad16e9a008d3d.jpg

MULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLETMULLET

Fed-Kun's army
:3 He's so cute and pretty~♡ I'm glad he disrespected that scum Duke like that, hopefully he'll do more for all the pain they caused her!!

idk what i expected but i don’t think i expected that 😭 he’s hot and beautiful but i’m sad his helmet is off is that weird? i found him attractive with the helmet too 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread