Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
wait, is he going through the same time loop? Or maybe he's the one resetting the clock, and doesn't know it...?
The fact that he's asking for her real name makes me wonder if he's got some magic talent.

okay, his dad is still, as always, a shitbag hut adele stepped on that minefield bc her excuse sounded like she had an affair with the duke. poor choice of words there

Dex-chan lover
"Lets make lunchboxes," what are you, a reincarnator from Japan? 🤣

So they probably met when she was still an orphan?
Why does the father have to ruin everything again. 😒

1. Everything was fine until that son of a b1tch appeared in the scene ):< HOW HE DARES TO TALK LIKE THAT TO MY BABY? Seriously, I can't imagine what his future will be but he needs to pay for all this sh*t.
2. Adele makes me want to become a granny so hard, I really REALLY want to feed her until she gets chubbier.
3. Hexion is too clever even if he can't read minds, he's a total hottie as well and his personality is super peculiar, what a mischievous cutie we have here. XD

Ps. The part when she couldn't say her name was so sad, poor Adele ):

Ty for your work guys, you're amazing! >u<

When he talked about lunchboxes I went to check if there's an isekai tag. xD

DIE YOU UGLY FATHER. UGH.
Anyway, Adele and Hexion are so cute together. Hahaha. Hexion is so adorable I wanna hug him and pat him on the head. HAHAHA.

Bro he said I can't cook either lmao... He's so funny and pushy but in a charming way?

h-HIMBO ML NOOO FOAMS AT THE MOUTH I CANT TAKE IT NO MOREEEE FUCK I WANNA BE TH E MC LMAOO

Users who are viewing this thread