Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm pretty sure she isn't the only one who came back in time

TT I hope Karina isn’t going to be punished for not showing up at the banquet and showing up in tattered clothing

@Gooseknonopeace
I understand her rationale. With a headstart, more sensible clothes, and the assurance there was absolutely no one around who could help, which could have been confirmed by having her scream, it might have been a wise decision. However I still think it was less smart, because:

-she already almost got killed in that forest, who knows what other monsters are in there,
-it's the middle of the night,
-nobody knows she's in the forest except the bad guys who can take their sweet time finding her,
-if she gets lost in there she could starve to death or die of thirst
-she doesn't have a hope of losing 5 guys in a forest while dressed in a bright ballgown with heels. Lara Croft she is not.

She's just lucky this is a fluffy romance manhwa and not a teen horror flick.

Dex-chan lover
Her excited face is so good, hope she gets more expressive externally from here
Thanks so much for the chapters!!

I really hope there's never any attempt at redeeming the dad in any way at any point in this story.

I'm curious about why all these people want her dead. Now she's definitely gonna be late, if she shows up at all...

Thanks for this triple update, it's much appreciated!

i think those ppl weren't going to kill her, they're probably connected to the tombstone
i love this series, the characters are more likeable and the story is interesting
thank you for the update

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction at the tombstone was amusing. She so focused on it, stars in her eyes, that it takes her a moment to realise someone is beside her trying to get her attention.

for the people who are wondering if the duke actually had her killed
it wasn't him, but the king/emperor who ordered for her to be assassinated.

Oh no who are those robed men?!

This is one of my favourite manhwa right now, thank you for the updates! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread