Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Let's tell the Grand Duke about your real name and your real identity that you once was a commoner who also the duke's ilegitimate child, but have to use your dead sister's identity. I really suspect that the Grand Duke met Adele before from childhood.

wait, so she's the duke illegitimate child...? not just someone randomly adopted and picked up from the street?

also I kinda understand Karina's decision not to accept Hexion's proposal.... marrying him isn't the solution, she was assassinated in the past (for whatever reason) when she's sent off to the grand duke, remember? so if she's just marrying him again now then it would be just the same. there's no guarantee the duke won't try to kill her after youngest daughter born, there's still no stopping them to want to get rid of her.
So something must be changed, either completely change the family's attitude towards her or cut ties and run away from them, and live as a commoner.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we saw more of adele's inner thoughts about her plans. It feels like we're only hearing her day to day reactions. Itd characterise her better if we properly knew her plans

Users who are viewing this thread