Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

He is just so adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she'll start to really like him soon.. she does like him, but I'm waiting for her to really really like him :D

What a cute puppy. Marry him now or else I’ll do it myself!

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't really tell whether this dude is such a precious cinnamon rolls or have a hidden agenda 😅

Aggregator gang
Huh. I can't help but like him. Like most ML in these stories he is pushy, but he doesn't seem too pushy. He seems to accept the line she drew and isn't trying to force his way across like many MLs. Also appreciate the lawyering he did with the whole "I didn't come at breakfast this time!". Also that damned puppy dog smile.

Some random things in my mind about this chapter:

1) Hahahaha, idk but the ML reminded me of the Lord Of The Rings' scene (the 1st movie) where the hobbits said that they haven't had breakfast, lunch, teatime, etc. xDDDDDD

2) Can we appreciate the Grand Duke's fashion sense? I want that goth luxurious wardrobe and a goth handsome rich boyfie like him, pls! >u<

3) Under these circumstances, I appreciate his efforts, but there's no way I'd be able to endure my boyfriend's presence every day haha. Pls.

4) I'm glad the stepmother is getting sick, pls let her die from indigestion, author! Her stupid father can choke as well xD

5) Geez, this damn cute boy is the perfect hubby, he can tease and humiliate your family all u want without trouble since he's freaking powerful; probably he can kill them as well if u wish; can cook, knows that punctuality is important and is ready to wait for u no matter what. He may be weird af but he's respectful in the things that matter, his cuteness can kill u, he's hot while doing mischievous things and dangerous with everyone except u. #PerfectHubby

Ty guys, your effort is really appreciated. <3

Thank you for the update!!😁
The Grand Duke is soo cuteee!!😆😍 I'm glad he's coming to see her every day so her family can't mistreat her😤

@Rhyrhygogo This is just off the top of my head, but

Ishid from Evil Lady's Hero
Callisto from Death is the Only End for the Villainess
Heinley from Remarried Empress
Nine from Beware of the Villainess
Claude from I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm keeping the Final Boss
and Noah from the Reason that Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

What a cutie.😚 And he's still protecting her from those people too. I wonder who they are and why they keep trying to get the fl.

Users who are viewing this thread