Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

@saphirekosmos Agreed. He toes the line but never crosses it, a refreshing change from the usual powerful ML. I quite like him.

Thanks for the update!

LMAO!!! He is too cute. However, if he didn’t see her everyday would she really be safe? He noticed her bruise the last time 🤔

I didn't think coming over for dinner could get on everyone's nerves so much. I'm glad they're unable to do anything and wow does he have a way with words. I like how he does have an agenda in meeting with the mc but still respects her like a human being and so didn't cross the line (like forcing his marriage so he can observe mc more closely, with his status he could technically pull some strings to make it happen)

Double-page supporter
Man, oh, man, this chapter has slayed me. How childishly excited he is to go on a picnic with her. I'm dead. He's too sweet.

Thanks for the update!

This ML is putting all others to shame, what a perfectly lovable character. 😩👌

I just love how he's standing up for her. Although, it is childish, but the method works, especially for people like the MC's "family". I kinda get how nice it feels to finally have someone on your side for once.

Refreshing seeing a male lead being such a strong character in one of these series he's super good

Aww I love him so much, even more so in the novel.

He's really one of the best MLs out there, putting everyone else to shame.

An ml who throws his weight around effectively and with a passive aggression i can get behind? He's too perfect

Dex-chan lover
For once, a ML with edgy design isn't actually an edgelord, but a lovable cinnamon roll of man.

Users who are viewing this thread