Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

AGSHAG HES SO CUTE, SINISTER AND HANDSOME I-
How did such a perfect ml exist?? 😭😭

WTF IS THAT HORSE?!?! Example twelve of manga artists don’t know how to draw horse (though better than other ones). Also he’s soooo cute!!! I prefer this kind of male lead over the cold, mean, uninterested ones we normally get.

Does the black hooded people related to her step mother? Or maybe its just some people that related to the stone in the forest?

@2Incredible I think a lot of artists who can't draw animals downloaded the same CGI horse model and just slap it in because I swear I've seen that exact horse multiple times.

The duke is such a cutieeeeeee and has a doggy personality haha❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the translation!!! 😘😊😍🙏

i still don't know why the fl wouldn't just leave the damn house and go with that duke? clearly that grand duke is in a higher position and he is strong which can protect her way better than staying in that household and even up with the same plot of her getting married off but ends up with an assassination

I love this fluffy Grand Duke! But I also love that I know he can turn full yandere when needed. 🤣

Double-page supporter
honestly i kinda hate that he keeps asking over and over to marry her.... he says he understands, but then he keeps asking. totally ignoring her feelings, too many guys do that lmfao. he's perfect in every other way though.......

Users who are viewing this thread